60+ is the collective effort of of people around the world who are participating in Earth Hour on 26 March 2011 at 8:30PM and taking a stand against climate change all year long. Visit beyondthehour.org to see the many ways others are taking action, and to let us know what you will do to go beyond the hour and help the Earth.
Act now at http://www.beyondthehour.org
IT’S YOUR EARTH HOUR!
If you would like to run Earth Hour in your own country/territory, city or town, please contact us.
Whether you are an individual, a business, a school or a city, Earth Hour 2011 is your Earth Hour. And you can show your support for the planet in the following ways:
- Turning off your lights at 8.30PM on March 26 2011 wherever you are in the world and sign up to let us know you will be taking part.
- Run your own Earth Hour event, street or house party with friends and family.
- Take Earth Hour beyond the Hour by taking action for the planet and telling us all about it.
- Tell the world through social media, or add our tools and downloads to your blogs and websites.
- Encourage your local government or community groups to run earth Hour in your region.
- Rally your office or business to get involved.
- Make a Lantern and send it your friends
For more information about what you or your organization can do to support Earth Hour, check out our How to Guides.